Monday, April 24, 2017

Have You Ever Received an Unusual Birthday Gift?

Well, on April 16 I did.  In fact, I received two. Here's the first.  It's the birthday card my son David gave me.  



(Click picture to enlarge it.)

When you open it up, David's written greeting says HAPPY 76!!! BOW WOW WOW! And a deep, harsh, male voice chants "BOW WOW WOW, YIPPY-O, YIPPY-AYE" over and over to a manic beat.  Then a demented chorus comes in, singing something that sounds like "GOOD FLOWERS!"

I think my son is trying to tell me that I've gone to the dogs.

If you want to know what my son's OTHER birthday gift was, check my Amazon Author Page at https://www.facebook.com/JohnBRosenman/

HOW ABOUT YOU?  Have you ever received an unusual, memorable birthday gift or present? If so, what was it?  Please comment and let us know what it was and why it was so different or great.


For just $6.95 each! 

Finger puppets of some of the most badass females that have ever lived.

Finger puppets of some of the most badass females that have ever lived.
The Unemployed Philosophers Guild / Via philosophersguild.com
Like Sojourner Truth, Harriet Tubman, and Rosa Parks. $6.95 each from The Unemployed Philosophers Guild.

No comments:

Post a Comment